Click Here to Download and Log in.
IP: play.descendantsuo.com | Port: 2594

Author Topic: EasyUO  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Cerone

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
EasyUO
« on: June 23, 2012, 06:31:11 PM »
Okay question... Can someone post a link to easy uo download of the newest version that's not the stupid euo website. I have scripts for it and an old version that wont work. while i would just do it myself, their GOD AWFUL website is not letting any of my info to be processed at all.

I either get email was banned (even on a brand new created one) or not an existing or matching member name and email. Its to the point i wanna contact the admin of their site and take a crap on them through emails at the amount of BS you go through to get into their scripts and downloads.

Sorry for the rant, its just frustrating after trying different things for almost 3 hours to get into it.

After a minute of thought, I just need a working razor macro for stealth that isn't a complete pain in the ass. (cause pressing the skill every 10 seconds is)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:34:01 PM by Cerone »

Offline Devilhawk

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: EasyUO
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 07:16:46 PM »
Every time there is a new client update on UO, there needs to be an update with easyuo.  What you need to do is hold off on updating your client (when it's not a critical one like the recent one is), and wait until they update easyuo, then you'll be ok.

As for a working razor macro, no one can just give you one, you have to create it yourself.

Something similar to this would work for you:

UseSkill Hiding
Pause 11.00sec
UseSkill Stealth
Pause 5.00sec  (you may have to play around with this pause shorten or lengthen if you plan on looping it)

Offline Cerone

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 08:34:58 PM »
yea thats what im using now it took me a minute to remember what exactly to put into razor its been so long, and ive been using euo scripts for so long i almost forgot how to even execute siple macro's/ lol thanks though.

Offline Oceans

• Admin
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • DescendantsUO
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 10:05:15 PM »
Remember EasyUO is OK, but just never actually go away from the keyboard via Mining, Fishing, & Lumberjacking or the AFK system will catch ya --

Also take note that EasyUO is very old -- Usually they are pretty good about updating with the clients within the couple days after the release. But it can be a pain in the butt sometimes, so don't RELY on it.
There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. - Proverbs 23:18

Offline Pope

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 10:13:16 PM »
Ahh yes EUO I forgot how I used to gm all my skills...

Offline Cerone

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 08:15:32 AM »
yea my problem with them is the way their website has no contact us. I can't email them. If you forget your username your screwed trying to login at all. You have to provide email/username with said email and I never remember which ones I used together.

So i made a new email address and it said it was banned, lol it was brand new. I will make due without it but wow euo.

Offline Devilhawk

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 08:21:19 AM »
I pm'd you their contact list...  In regards to passwords and emails, considering how bad my memory is, all I can recommend is write down everything...  I use a password book, and now lately I've been using a secure app on my iphone.   :smiley:

However when they do update easyuo, and if you don't have an account there that is not banned that you can log into, there's no way for you to download the latest version, which they are still in the process of updating.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:23:09 AM by Devilhawk »

Offline Cerone

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »
Okay that makes sense. I'll hit them up once its updated and get my info again, its only so I can be lazy ne ways lol.

Long Shot

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 01:58:25 PM »
here go to this link.

http://www.easyuo.com/downloads.php

Then Download the second one to the top that says EasyUO 1.5 that works for me and i am using all the way up to date client...
Also when you RUN this EasyUO always right click and hit run as administrator that will help problems down the line.

Enjoy! :)

Offline Cerone

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 03:41:08 PM »
Hey thanks just went and got it.

Long Shot

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 04:03:09 PM »
Yessir :) I have a couple scripts i use and reccomend for PvP and PvM

Offline Oceans

• Admin
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • DescendantsUO
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »
Remember EasyUO is fine -- but no AFK Mining, Lumberjacking, Fishing -- We have a afk system built in for it. If caught you could end up banned.

You will get a window that pops up telling you to match a picture. If you don't respond soon enough it will kick you. So many kicks is a ban.

Other than that should be good :)
There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. - Proverbs 23:18